Daniel W. Polachek opened the accounting business in July 1981.
Check me out on BrokerCheck
Education and Professional Certifications:
- Western New England College, Springfield, MA
- MBA Degree September, 1997
- Eastern Michigan University, Ypsilanti, MI
- BBA, Accounting, December 1980
- Certified Public Accountant, 1992 (MSCPA, AICPA, NSA
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certificant, 2011
Business Valuations, Enrolled Agent, (Enrolled to practice before the Internal Revenue Service)Memberships: National Society of Accountants, National Association of Tax Prepares, Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants,
2010 - Personal Financial Specialist (PFS) designation from the AICPA (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants).
Pastime: Football Referee and Baseball Umpire