Daniel W. Polachek opened the accounting business in July 1981.
Check me out on BrokerCheck
Education and Professional Certifications:
- Western New England College, Springfield, MA
- MBA Degree September, 1997
- Eastern Michigan University, Ypsilanti, MI
- BBA, Accounting, December 1980
- Certified Public Accountant, 1992 (MSCPA, AICPA, NSA)
- Certified Valuation Analyst, 1995 (NACVA)
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certificant, 2011
- Registered Social Security Analyst (RSSA®)
Business Valuations, Enrolled Agent, (Enrolled to practice before the Internal Revenue Service)Memberships: National Society of Accountants, National Association of Tax Prepares, National Association of Certified Valuation Analysis's, Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, National Association of Registered Social Security Analysts (More about NARSSA here).
2010 - Personal Financial Specialist (PFS) designation from the AICPA (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants).
Pastime: Football Referee and Baseball Umpire